Well, Kinley woke up at 5:12 this morning. That was just great! (Sarcasm) Actually, I put her in bed with me, and it took awhile, but she did go back to sleep. But, I didn't. Nate woke up at 6am. I told him to go back in his room, shut the door, turn on the light, and that he could play quietly. I really did try to sleep for a few more minutes...but then my alarm went off at 6:30. So, not so much sleep for me again last night.
But, the Lord is always faithful. He somehow gave me the strength to get through the day, again. I don't really know how I do it, because there are times that all I want to do is crawl into bed and cry myself to sleep. But, I was able to make it through the day and still laugh at the end.
Thankfully today was Mom's morning out at church, so I had a few hours this morning to myself. I went to the chiropractor and had my back adjusted and also got a massage. As I was getting my massage, I almost fell asleep...but not quite. I was laying there pondering how often I could afford to get this done. I decided that I could afford it a couple more times while Nathan is gone.
And, since I want to focus on the good things, and not the things that frustrate me, I just want to mention how thankful I am that my baby, James, who is only four months old, sleeps all through the night like a champ. I usually even have to go wake him up in the morning. How much more blessed could I be? And, he even takes a really good afternoon nap as well. Praise the Lord!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how long is nathan gone for? And are you coming to OK for a little bit? Or is your mom coming to relieve you for a bit? Miss you!
ReplyDelete