Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How About You???

Today, Nate got to visit the K4 classroom at Covenant Academy. We are putting him in the three day program next year, so they invited him to visit for about an hour this morning. We started out the morning with him not wanting to go. So I told him we would visit for a little and if he didn't want to stay, he didn't have to. Well, he started playing and loved it. He did end up staying for the full hour, and when it was time to leave, he didn't want to. And, he proceeded to tell me that over, and over, and over, and over, and over for the next twenty minutes straight. All he said was, "I didn't want to leave." I about lost my mind!! On one hand, I guess that it was good that he liked K4! But on the other, he did have to get spanked for throwing a fit.

Besides that, we were supposed to get pictures of the kids done today. But, both Kinley and James have runny noses (from allergies) and considering the mood Nate was in, I cancelled. And, since Kinley ended up sleeping in my bed most of the night, and I didn't get much sleep, yet again, I was REALLY tired. I almost fell asleep in the car when picking up Brianna from school, twice. I just prayed that the Lord would help me get my children safely home. And, He did. He is so faithful to protect us. And provide for us. A friend from church came over this afternoon and just watched the kids so I could take a nap. And, I took a very good nap for close to two hours. It was glorious!!! And, the kids were worn out, and they were all in bed by 8:30, giving me some much needed quiet time, when I got to skype with Nathan for awhile.

So, I am just curious. How has the Lord been blessing you this week? Leave me a comment and let me know. It is always good to reflect on the goodness of the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Trivial in comparison, but.....I have a very achy tooth and can't get into the dentist until next week. I have asked the Lord every morning to help the pain be minimal so that I don't have to take pain meds throughout the day. He is so faithful to help in the smallest areas! My tooth has not bothered me too much throughout each day and I have only had to take meds at night when I sleep. Such a huge blessing!

    ReplyDelete