Today was a busy day.
First, I must start with the fact that Kinley slept all night long in her bed. It was wonderful. I actually woke up a few minutes before my alarm went off at 6:30, and I have been going ever since.
Had to get all four kids fed, dressed and ready to go this morning. That in and of itself is always a challenge. While getting ready this morning, I also had to call the nurse back about Nate's leg, because it was still red, swollen, warm, etc. etc. I scheduled an appointment for him in the afternoon, and continued the routine of getting everyone ready and in the car. Brianna was only a couple of minutes late to class.
Then, off to drop the others off at Mom's Morning Out. You would think that this wouldn't take too long, but by the time we get there, I usually have to stop and feed James before I leave. So, I usually don't get out of there until 9:30 or so. That only leaves me two hours to get stuff done before I have to leave to pick up Brianna from school.
I had to go back home because I had left my cell phone there and I had to get all my stuff to go grocery shopping. I headed to Walgreens for a couple of things, Toys R Us, and then didn't even have time to go to the grocery store. AHHH!!!!
I picked up Brianna, got her some lunch, dropped Brianna off at MMO so my friend could take her and Kinley home while I picked up the boys so we could head to the doctor's office. The doctor checked his leg, and so far, while it looks bad, he doesn't think it is infected. But, we still have to keep an eye on it.
Home we went where I had to feed James again and put him down for nap. Kinley was cranky, but I was supposed to skype with Nathan, so I let her stay up. I did get to skype with Nathan for awhile, and I loved every minute of it. It is just never long enough. Sigh.
Then, Heather came over to watch the kids so I could run to the grocery store, where I was behind a very slow lady in the checkout line...but that story will have to be for another day.
Back home, I had to put away groceries, feed James, fix dinner, bathe all four kids and put them to bed. This all took four hours. Ridiculous!!!
After that, I made banana bread, cleaned the kitchen, folded three loads of laundry, washed another load, and now I am finally sitting down to blog.
And, now, I am going to sleep. Tomorrow promises to be another fun filled, action packed day. Brianna is out of school and we have two of the sweetest little friends coming over to play for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment