Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My All in All

Well, I'm posting tonight, but I don't have much to say. Well, I know what I want to say. Do you really want to hear it? Really? OK- here it is...


AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick and tired of cranky, whiny kids.
I am tired of being the only one to do EVERYTHING.
I am tired of always having a kid sleeping in bed with me.
I am just TIRED!!!
And, I'm lonely. (Even though I have my wonderful church family and I am so thankful for them. It still isn't the same as having Nathan here to talk to or being around family.)

So, as you can see, I have been having a bit of a difficult week. I've cried a lot. And, I haven't had the best attitude. And, yes, I have even lost my cool a time or two with the kids.

But, as I was thinking about all the things I am so tired of, I was reminded by my heavenly Father that...

He is my Helper.
He is my Redeemer.
He is my Strength.
He is my Provider.
He is my Comfort.
He is my EVERYTHING.

And, I can rest in that. If nothing else, I can rest in that.

And, I'm still gonna cry...because it helps to just get it all out.

3 comments:

  1. Girl! I am feeling it, too!
    The Coach hasn't even left yet and I'm already missing him so much it hurts. I truly don't know how you do it (you've already been on my heart)! But I DO know that your Heavenly Father IS all of that and so much more.
    Trust Him.
    Depend on Him.
    And remind me that I said that about one week from now! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming! Hold on a little longer :( I love you! Praying for you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was from me... brookie! sorry i didn't sign before.

    ReplyDelete