Well, today has been a particularly difficult day, due to yet another night of not much sleep. So, instead of boring you with all of the details, I am just going to make this short and sweet and go to sleep early tonight.
There were two bright spots in my day. And one from yesterday that I forgot the share. First, last night my friend Leigh Ann came over and we took the kids to Applebee's for dinner, which is a big treat because I can't take all four kids out to eat by myself. They had been wanting to go to Applebee's ever since Dad left, so it was a huge treat. We had a great time and I am so thankful for my friend who not only went with us, but then helped me get the kids in bed.
Then, today a dear couple from church took the kids and I out for lunch. Again, a huge treat...and, my kids absolutely love Mr. Joe and Mrs. Debra. And, it was good for momma to have some adult conversation. It does get a bit old always talking with little kids.
And last, and the best part, was that I was able to skype with Nathan for a long time tonight. I so needed this time with him. He just calms me down when things have been so rough and he encourages me and helps me believe I can do this. He's my best friend, and I miss him so much right now. I'm so thankful for modern day technology!!!
OK- now, I'm signing off and going to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment