Today, I had to take the boys in for well baby/child appointments. They are both very healthy little boys, although according to the growth chart, at this point it looks like Nate doesn't have a chance at being tall. He is in the 59th percentile for his weight (37 1/2 lbs), and the 17th percentile for his height (39 inches). But, he is such a cutie...maybe he will get taller later. James is growing like a weed. He weighed 15lbs 15 ounces, and was 25 inches long. Not to bad for a four month old.
The bad thing is that they both had to get shots. YUCK!! But, Nate was so brave. I was so proud of him. He only cried a little bit when they poked him. And of course, the CARS stickers and the promise of an ICEE helped quite a bit. James also did really well. He only cried for about 30 seconds or so, and then he was fine. Both boys legs are a bit sore tonight, and I am worried it could be a long night with Nate. He was really hurting when I put him to bed. I did give him some Motrin for the pain, so hopefully that will help.
The rest of the day was sheer chaos, and I am just glad that the kids went to bed easily. They played outside almost all afternoon and evening, so maybe they will be so exhausted they will all sleep through the night. We can only hope and pray!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment