Well, this is going to be short and sweet.
Today was a very trying day because my children (especially Nate and Kinley) were very tired and needed to sleep, but for whatever reason that is still a struggle for us right now. So, please pray that Nate will get the sleep he needs. But, especially pray for Kinley. She is having a very difficult time even going to sleep, even though she is exhausted. I don't exactly know why this is a struggle, but pray that she will get the sleep she needs, be able to sleep later in the morning (you know, later than 6am) and that she would take naps. Also, pray for this momma to be patient with these children who are very cranky and pray that I will get a solid night of sleep as well.
It's late...I'm going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment