Friday, April 29, 2011

Strawberry Patch














This morning, I went with Brianna's class at school to the strawberry patch, and I took Nate with us. We had so much fun picking strawberries!














Yummy!!! Big, red juicy strawberries!














They also had an area where the kids could feed the animals...that was Nate's favorite part!














They served us some wonderful strawberry ice cream!














The 5K from Covenant Academy! It has been a wonderful school year, and we have been so pleased with the school and teachers and have made awesome friends. I can't believe that Brianna will graduate from 5K in just three short weeks. Then, I will have a first grader!

It was good for me to get out and do something with just the two big kids. Kinley and James demand so much of my time every day that I feel like Brianna and Nate have to fend for themselves a lot. And, I know that they miss their dad just as much and that they need that individual attention as well. We had a blast today, and I was so thankful for our time together!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun Beth! Glad you got some time away with just Brianna and Nate. Oh by the way, in that cute picture of the two of them eating ice cream together is there a GIANT bug on the kids green shirt next to Nate?? Ahhhh! :)

    ReplyDelete