Friday, April 15, 2011

Field Day

Well, I know that you are all waiting for some great post tonight, but I don't have much. This morning we went to Field Day at Brianna's school and watched them play all kinds of fun games. Nate and Kinley got to participate a little but mostly just played on the playground. It was good to be outside with the kids and let them burn lots of energy.

Subsequently, we didn't do much this afternoon. Of course, Kinley slept on the way home and therefore did not want to nap, so I dozed a little on the couch while they watched a movie this afternoon. Not much else to our day. I kinda like that it that way.

Oh, and I meant to take pictures of Field day, but I forgot to put the memory stick back in the camera. So, sorry, but no pics today!

I'm tired, its late...I'm going to bed! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment