...on sleep. That's right folks. Today I slept so much!
But first, you have to know that I was up most of the night. I was sick!!! UGH!!! But, I have to be thankful that whatever it was, it was only during the night when I didn't have to worry about taking care of the kids (except Kinley who was in bed with me). I was back and forth to the bathroom all night long, and that is all the detail we will give. But, by the time 6am rolled around, I was pretty much over it, just really tired.
Thankfully, today was Mom's Morning Out. So, I took Brianna to school, took the other three up to the church, and then I came home and slept all morning. I woke up at 11:20 to go get Brianna from school, then we picked up the other kids at church, and then we came home. I put James to bed, put the others in front of the TV, and I crashed on the couch and slept for a couple more hours.
Even when things look bad, like what I went through last night, I can still see the goodness of God, and His provision for me today. Thank you Lord for taking care of me today and helping me get the rest I needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment