But, the fun
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Brianna's First Lost Tooth
Happy Easter! This has been kind of a difficult Easter for me. I guess without Nathan around and not being around any family, it has just kind of been a bummer. But, I have just tried to focus on the true meaning of Easter, and remind myself that it is because of what Christ did on the cross that we even have this special holiday.
But, the fun
thing for us was that Brianna lost her first tooth today! It was actually really, really loose this yesterday and this morning. And, since one of Brianna's Sunday School teachers just also happens to be our dental hygenist, we were able to have the tooth pulled this morning at church. Mrs. Allison was so sweet to pull that tooth that has been giving us problems. And, if the tooth next to it lasts until next Sunday morning, I bet Mrs. Allison will get to pull another tooth for us!
Here is a close up look at her mouth. Kind of gross, I know, but hey...this is really so her Daddy can see it. You will notice that her two big teeth have already come through, and we have been waiting for the baby teeth to come out. And, I am glad that they are coming out by themselves, and that we don't have to go to the dentist to have them pulled!
And, here is the tooth that came out. Check out the root on that tooth!
And, of course Kinley had to have her picture taken too, and show off her beautiful teeth and smile! What a cutie!
But, the fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment