Today was a fun, productive day. It is almost 10pm, and my house is clean and all the kids are asleep, and I have showered and I am getting ready to go to bed early. YAY!!!!
Today we had two sweet little friends come over to spend the day. The kids played outside almost all day long. The only time they came inside was to eat lunch, and then I told them that I needed them to play inside while I put James down for nap. They were into playing baby dolls, so they played a while inside, and then went back outside until dinner time. We dyed easter eggs and had an easter egg hunt and I got the kids a new blow up pool, and they spent hours in that thing. Especially Nate and Kinley...they loved it and have little sunburns to prove it.
Tonight was the easiest night to get Kinley to sleep. She fell asleep while watching a show on TV, and I just carried her downstairs and put her in bed. I even had to put her pajamas on her, but she even slept through that. Maybe she will sleep all night in her bed...we can only hope and pray!!!
Also today, my friend came and cleaned my house for me. So, despite the fact that I had six kids here today, I still have a clean house. It is absolutely wonderful.
I am so thankful for my Savior who died on the cross for my sins. I pray that all who read this will know the love that the Savior has for us. I love Easter! I can't wait for Sunday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nothing like a clean house! What a GREAT friend. Hold on to that one! :-)
ReplyDelete