Well, just another day without much sleep. Yesterday, Kinley did not take a nap, did not go to bed until after 9pm, and this morning woke up at 5:24am. Which means she was a cranky kid all day, and I was tired all day. Not a great combination. But nevertheless...
This morning was Mom's Morning Out! YAY!!!! I have just started putting all three little kids in since Nathan is deployed. I figured I would really need the break...which I did. I got some stuff mailed off to Nathan and I did some grocery shopping. Nothing glamorous, but I enjoyed the time to myself.
After picking up the kids, I was hoping naptime would work out today, but it didn't. But, I did get to skype with Nathan for awhile, so that was good. Very good. It does my heart good just to get to see him and hear his voice.
And, since naptime didn't work out, the crankiness continued. James actually went to sleep at about 6:15pm, and I think he would have slept all night long except Kinley decided that she should go crawl into bed with him. What was she thinking??? So, I had to put him back to sleep, which was difficult because Kinley was very needy. So, I put Kinley to bed at 7:30, and then Nate fell asleep watching a movie, and he went to bed next. Then, James went down and Brianna got to finish the movie and then go to bed.
Which brings me to right now. The dishes are done, the playroom is actually clean, the house is quiet, and hopefully I will get to go to sleep a little earlier tonight. I think I will go veg in front of the TV for just a little while first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment