Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pray for Nate

Nate is having a reaction to the shots that he got, so we are keeping a close eye on it. I have been on the phone with the peds nurse a couple of times today and if it is any worse in the morning, I am going to have to take him back to the doctor. Also, it looks like he got stung by something on his foot yesterday, and it is red and swollen as well. Please keep him in your prayers!

Besides that, this morning my neighbor came over for a cup of coffee. She is a really sweet older lady and we have just gotten acquainted lately. She goes to my church, which is how we met, and she is home most of the time, so we like to get together every once in a while.

And, this afternoon Kinley got to go play with one of her friends, Lily, for awhile. Lily's mom is one of my friends from church and she also is one of Kinley's teachers at mom's morning out. So, it was a good opportunity for Kinley to get to play and for me to have a little break. I was just excited to get to take a shower without Kinley present!!!

Church was good tonight. It is always wonderful to get together with other believers and study Scripture and sing praises. I absolutely love my church family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment