Friday, April 1, 2011

Tybee Island

Here is my Nate the beach last weekend. He loves chasing the birds on the beach. What a cutie!!!

Here is my little Kinley Brooke...she was fearless at the beach. We even had some people come up and comment about her just running out into the water. Good thing her Daddy was there to chase after her!

Nathan and the kids lined up on the shore. I can tell you that Nathan thoroughly enjoyed this time with his family last weekend. He said that he felt like he was just building up the memories before he left. It was a great time!


And, of course, here is Brianna. She is growing up into such a beautiful young lady! She loved jumping into the waves.

We were so blessed to be able to go to Tybee Island last weekend before Nathan had to leave. We rented a condo right on the beach and just had a great time together as a family. Of course, the kids really preferred the swimming pool to the beach, but we did go out one afternoon. It was a little cool, but the afternoon we hit the beach it was pretty nice. Sorry no pics of James and I, but he was sleeping in my arms while I sat there and took these pics.

On another note, today was another good day at our home. Kinley kept her pants dry all day...pretty good for just the second full day of potty training. I went back to the chiropractor and my back fells even better. I don't have to go back again for 10 days! Not much exciting to add to all that. We definitely appreciate all of the prayers, support and encouragement from everybody. I can definitely feel the Lord's strength getting my through each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment