I just have to say thank you to all who have prayed for Kinley to sleep. Last night, even though she did not go to sleep until almost 10pm, she did sleep until almost 7am. Praise the Lord!!! And, please continue to pray that she will sleep well...that this was not just a one time thing. I actually got to sleep until my alarm woke me up at 6:30 this morning, and I was just about done getting myself ready when Kinley walked in. That just makes everything go so much smoother.
And, today was Mom's morning out, so after taking Brianna to school, I took the kids up to the church. I only got two things accomplished during my morning off, but at least I didn't have the kids with me! I had to go to base to do some kind of thing with my ID. Nathan had said it wouldn't take too long...but obviously he just went at the right time. I did have to wait in line for about 20-25 minutes, but with no kids, it was actually kind of peaceful. There was a lady there who had her toddler with her, and it just made me all the more thankful for mom's morning out. After that, I had to go to Best Buy and get Nathan an IPod Shuffle, and then mail it to him with a few other things that he requested.
But, after picking up Brianna from school, we went straight to the church because Mrs. Pam from church was taking the three big kids for the afternoon. The kids have been so excited all week to be able to go to Mrs. Pam's house. She has a swimming pool, and four dogs. And, according to Brianna, her house is way better than ours. Anyway, they had a great time playing while I got a much needed nap. I brought James home, put him down for a nap, and then slept the afternoon away. I woke up about fifteen minutes before Pam called to tell me she was on her way with the kids.
So, that was my day. Nothing too deep or inspiring, but I have been pondering some things that I am hoping to put together into a post soon. While driving around today, many of the songs talked about being a child of God. There are so many parallels between God and his children and myself and my children. I'll have to give that topic some more thought before I write about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment