Well, today was my first day to take all four kids to church by myself. It went OK...by the time I got them all to Sunday School I was very thankful that the church has coffee available in the mornings. I felt like I went 100 mph all morning and barely got there in time.
But, it is always good to be in the house of the Lord and to fellowship with other believers. I am so thankful for my church family. I could not go through this time without them.
But, I will admit I almost fell asleep during the prayer at the end of the service. I had to make myself stay awake...which means I really needed a Sunday afternoon nap. But did my kids want to nap? NO...they wanted to play. So, I told them to watch a movie upstairs to momma could rest. Did that happen...well I did lay in a comatose state for awhile while I listened to them make noise as they played...and come downstairs periodically to get some cookies. But a good nap...not so much!
So, that begs the question as to why I am still awake at this hour. I don't know...it is just hard to fall asleep without Nathan here. I do believe that military spouses keep the manufacturers of sleeping pills in business. Although, I can't take those because of breastfeeding the baby. But, you know...a lot of spouses do. I would if I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment