Where, Oh Where, Could My Watch Be?
Because its not in Nate's room. Including under his bed, in his toys, in any of the drawers, or in the closet.
Its not in the playroom. Including the toy kitchen, under the coffee table, behind the couches, under the blankets, in the entertainment center, or in the toy buckets.
Its not in the refrigerator or freezer, or under the stove.
Its not in any of the trash cans....or any of the trash that was taken out last week. (sidenote...it was disgusting!!!)
Its not in the couches, flower arrangements, shelves or anywhere in the living room.
Its not in any of the kitchen cabinets that are within Nate's reach...and I've even checked most of them that aren't in his reach.
Its not under Brianna's bed or in her toy bin. I guess I could clean out her closet as well.
Its not under the guest bed.
Its not in the kids bathroom. Or the guest bathroom.
This is driving me crazy!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment