Today was a busy day. And, I am tired, so I am going to try to keep this short.
Obviously, this morning I heard of the news that we killed OBL. Great news!!! It was fun telling the kids, because when we talk about Daddy being gone, we tell them that he went to fight the bad guys, because that makes sense to them. So, today I got to tell them that we killed the "baddest" guy, and they were so excited!
We are having someone tile around our shower in the master bathroom, so this morning I had to go pick out the tile and get all the supplies and let the guy in the house to work. Then, I had to run a couple of errands before picking up the kids. At one of the places, they were laying new asphalt in the parking lot, and the fumes immediately gave me a headache which just got progressively worse throughout the day.
After picking up all the kids, I had to take Kinley to the doctor, and by the time we got home, my headache was terrible and I was feeling so sick. Since my babysitter is so wonderful and a friend and her kids were all at the house, they continued to watch my kids and I went and laid down for about 45 minutes. I felt so much better after that. And, my friend cleaned my kitchen countertops, emptied the dishwasher and cleaned the kids bedrooms and bathrooms, without me even asking her to. What a blessing!!! You really have no idea how much my kitchen countertops were bothering me.
Anyway, we ordered pizza and let the kids play until their dad was done working on the tile. When they went home, I gave the girls baths, but Nate had fallen asleep on the couch, so I just put him in bed.
Hopefully, after all of that playing outside, they will sleep all night long. I can always hope and pray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just stopping by to read a bit and tell you you've been on my heart this past week as I've been on my own with the kids. I don't know HOW you do it, but I admire you tremendously. I know the Lord pours His grace into you, enabling you to endure and giving you His joy.
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers!