Friday, May 6, 2011

Busy Days

Nathan told me that his fast forward button for this deployment was sleep. To which I promptly told him to shut up, because I get very little sleep. But, I guess that my fast forward button for this deployment is business. Because, that is what I am...all the time. I think that the only times I even sat down today were to drive the car, feed the baby, or eat. But, it is good...it really does make the time go by faster.

Yesterday was Mom's morning out, and I spent that time running a couple of errands and grocery shopping. Then, since we had such a bad night of sleep Wednesday night, we all took naps in the afternoon. That was wonderful. Then, we just had a relaxing evening hanging out upstairs together watching a movie. Oh, except for the fact that I had to bathe all four kids. And put them to bed by myself. That wasn't relaxing. Only 52 more baths to give before Nathan gets home...

On to today. Today, my friend came and cleaned my house, as she does every two weeks. It is so wonderful to have someone come and clean for me. I am so thankful for the provision to have this done. I worked on cleaning up as well, because there were several small projects that I needed to clean up. After picking Brianna up from school, the kids played outside in the little pool for most of the afternoon. The guys came to mow the yard this evening, and Brianna's little friends came with their dad to play. And then, their mom came to pick them up and stayed for a while to visit, along with another friend who came over for dinner. It was lots of fun having some friends over to visit with. And, I made another couple of recipes from the "Kitchen Boss" for Nate...which again, he did not eat. But, they were great! I'm getting better at this cooking thing.

I was supposed to skype with Nathan this evening, but it is looking like he isn't going to make it. His internet connection must be bad or something like that.

I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry! OK...maybe a little...

1 comment:

  1. Love you! Praying for you! You can do it!!!!! (This is for you and Nathan, both)

    ReplyDelete