Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nothing to do...Finally!!!

Today was one of the first days since Nathan has been gone that I had absolutely NOTHING that I had to do. In fact, it may have been the first day. Today, we stayed home and just played, watched shows on TV and hung out together. I didn't even fold the laundry that still needs to be folded. It can wait until tomorrow. I did, however, do the dishes after putting the kids to bed. It might be nice to have clean dishes to eat off of tomorrow. It was a wonderful day, and much needed. And guess what? Tomorrow, I don't have anything that I have to do...although, I might be ambitious and actually fold the laundry!

Here is a great photo of James that Brooke took while she was here. What a handsome little man!!! Love that smile!!! (and, he has two teeth in there...you just can't see them)

No comments:

Post a Comment