I know...I was supposed to blog every day. But, this week has been so incredibly busy. So busy, in fact, that even though we have taken a lot of pictures, I haven't even had time to upload them to my computer. But, I promise, when I do have time, I will share them with you. But, it will be later this week.
What have we been busy with, you might be asking. Well, we have had some sort of event every day since Brooke has arrived.
Wednesday we had AWANA awards night at church.
Thursday we had Brianna's class party at school.
Friday we had Brianna's Kindergarten graduation.
Saturday we had Brianna's birthday party.
Tonight we had a kid's party at church where I was in charge of the food.
Tomorrow, we have an end of year party at Mom's Morning Out at noon.
And, after that, we are going to the beach.
And, on top of all of the parties we had earlier in the week, we were spending lots of time getting ready for the birthday party.
Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it all. I'm glad that the busiest time is over and I am looking forward to a little bit of relaxation in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOU are definitely on the front line!!! Praying that God gives you what you need each day.
ReplyDelete