My second post in one day, but this is too cute...
Why do you love your daddy?
"Because he kisses me and loves me very much."
My daddy loves to eat olives and pickles too.
My daddy likes to drink water and orange juice.
My daddy likes the color orange.
My daddy loves my Mommy because she is pretty and has big band aids.
My daddy flies an airplane.
My daddy like to play football with me.
My daddy says "Hookem Horns". (Which her daddy does not say, but Mrs. Nicole does- she is trying to convert my child to be a Texas fan.)
I love you! Love, Brianna
(My good friend Nicole did this with Brianna the day after my surgery while she was helping take care of the kids. I just recently found it while attempting to clean my house.) The picture is just a cute one we took this past week of Nate in his Daddy's shoes.
Yea for straight toes!!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is too cute and I love Brianna's list. You should frame it and give it to Nathan. :-)
Hey...so sorry I haven't been in touch. I will try to call soon. Nate's parents have been here for the past 10 days. :)
ReplyDeleteYour feet are looking good!
That is so cute! Kids are the best.
ReplyDeleteYou should see my brother Brandons site. There is a video of my niece laughing on there. Pretty funny.