So, I am posting some pictures of my new toes. I know, they are not the prettiest thing, but, they are straight. Actually, these pictures were taken about a week ago, and the swelling has gone down even more since then. My stitches are out, which is nice...I have taken several showers this past week. I am now halfway through the "boot" phase of this adventure. I only have three more weeks to wear the boots, and not drive.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
My New Toes
So, I am posting some pictures of my new toes. I know, they are not the prettiest thing, but, they are straight. Actually, these pictures were taken about a week ago, and the swelling has gone down even more since then. My stitches are out, which is nice...I have taken several showers this past week. I am now halfway through the "boot" phase of this adventure. I only have three more weeks to wear the boots, and not drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment