So, I guess this is just the time of year for my children to get sick. This time it is Nate. I had to take Brianna in to the doctor for them to check her lungs again, and so I had them check out Nate to because he has been a lot more fussy lately as well as he has had a cough. Come to find out, he has a double ear infection. No wonder he has been so needy lately. So, just as soon as Brianna is off of the medication, Nate is on it. But, despite the ear infections, he is still a really sweet baby- as long as his motrin is still taking effect to kill the pain.
The up side to this is that Nathan is on alert this week. That means that he is home all week unless he gets called in to fly. So, I have an extra set of helping hands around the house. When this happens, we usually make a list of things to try to get done while Nathan is home. The list usually doesn't get done, but we try. This week, we haven't made a list, but we have already gotten our room rearranged and cleaned up. Next, Nathan just needs to finish his master's paper. Only two more chapters...we'll see if that gets done before Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, poor Nate! I hope he is feeling better soon. And it sounds like you are getting more done without the list! Yea!
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you, Becky
haha... oh the joys of motherhood. i'm glad i'm not there yet, but today at the doctor he asked me if i was pregnant b/c i've been gaining so much weight... lol that made me feel really good! hope all goes well w/ the munchkins!! love ya'll so much!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Brooke~