This has just been one of those weeks that has been very busy. We started the week off thinking we were going to have some time to get a few things done around the house because Nathan was on alert, so he didn't have to go into the office. And it was gorgeous outside because we got a bit of snow last weekend. But, of course Nathan got called in on Tuesday, so all our plans were spoiled. Oh well! So, it I just had a lot of things to do this week. I had to decorate a Christmas wreath and a Christmas tree for a wreath auction on base- and then go to the wreath auction. I had to shop for and set up crafts for our MOPS group which was on Friday, as well as prepare a devotional for the group- and attend MOPS on Friday. I had a jewelry party on Friday evening. And then of course there are the daily tasks of laundry, cooking, cleaning and playing with my children. I also have been trying to work out more consistently...so that takes up a little time each day as well. And of course, Brianna's bed had to break this week(it has been damaged several times in different ways- this was just the last straw). So, we were contemplating what to do, and finally just decided that she would get the queen size bed that we already have. We spent this morning (after my pedicure- I needed a break) setting it up and cleaning her room. So, tonight is date night, even though my beloved Sooners are playing, and it is actually on our TV- thank goodness for DVR!!! I have been wanting to go to this fun restaurant down in Anchorage for awhile, so we are heading there this evening, and then who knows what we are going to do. I don't even know if there are any good movies out, but we may see a movie, or go shopping or something. We just need to get out.
We had a really good snow this past week. This is the view from our back porch.
On the way to church last Sunday night, it was snowing and Brianna said, "Look Momma! It's so pretty!" And, it was just absolutely gorgeous with the snow catching the light of the church. I wish I had a picture of that.

Here is Nate with a smile. His dad must have taken this picture, because I surely would not let him climb on the couch like that, at least not without a helping hand right there.

And here is our precious Brianna, straight out of bed. On this particular morning, she was helping her momma make blueberry muffins and scrambled eggs. She is doing well- she hasn't "choked" in a few days. She is still coughing, but I think the medicine is working. Thank you all for your prayers and please continue to pray for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment