One more Alaskan adventure to add to our list...Mt. Redoubt finally blew last night.
I so wanted that good night of sleep. I went to sleep at about 10:30pm...had to feed Kinley at 11:50, and then work called at 12:30am to notify Nathan that the volcano had erupted. Which, of course sent Nathan into motion making sure we were completely prepared. Which we are, and the ash isn't even coming our way as of right now, but it could. Nathan may have to move the jet to a different location if ash does come our way, so he would be gone for a few days. Nathan didn't get back to sleep until about 2:30am...and he wasn't quiet in the mean time. Kinley woke up at 4:50am...and again at 7am...will I ever get good sleep???
And, I was supposed to have my doctor appointment this afternoon....had to cancel that because Nate is sick. Then the pediatric clinic called to have a follow up appointment with Kinley (if you missed that story, read the next post). So, now I am taking both Nate and Kinley into doctor's appointments this afternoon.
Who knows...if I don't get to sleep for more than two hours soon, I might erupt!
I was trying to link a pic of the eruption, but that feature isn't working on my computer right now. Hopefully I will get some later for you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're praying for you guys! I hope everyone gets well soon. Michael's #2 on the list in his shop for the jet move...I sure hope they don't have to move them because Ben cluster feeds pretty much every evening. Amelia will have to learn to cook dinner, bathe herself, AND put herself to bed. HA! "Adventures" in mothering is the truth.
ReplyDeleteNate left today early for his mission so he could move the jet. :( Hope your Nate doesn't have to.
ReplyDeleteBeth, I update, and you don't even notice :( I even got a background! look soon... i did it just for my sis'
ReplyDelete