Sunday, March 8, 2009

So, I know I need to update...

But, I have been really busy lately. Let me try to think about what all has happened since the last update.

1) Mom and Bryce have come and gone. It was a good time with them, and Mom was such a big help. Bryce had a lot of fun playing Zelda on our Wii.
2) Nathan has been home most of the days since mom left. Really, he has only had to go into work three days, and one of them was for just a couple of hours. Technically, he has been working at home, for one reason or another. It is kind of funny, but also much appreciated. Did I mention he is working at home this week too?
3) We have started having open houses to try to sell our house. Not that it matters much, because lately, people have just been dropping by unannounced to see the house. We let them. Please pray that we sell the house in the next few weeks. Hopefully sooner than later, because it is really hard to keep a house clean constantly...with three little kids running around. At least Nathan has been home to help out.
4) We have been packing up lots of stuff. I think that I actually have most of the non-essential stuff packed away. So, when it is time to load the moving truck, it shouldn't be too overwhelming.
5) We got the proofs from Kinley's baby portraits. If anyone wants to check them out, you can at www.vanessamcdonaldphotography.com. Go to proofs, and then the username is Kinley and the password is Hendricks. We have had a hard time deciding what to get, because my children are just so beautiful.
6) Nate had a cold earlier this week, and now Kinley has it. Which means that I did not get to go to church today. I really miss church lately. I seems like it has been awhile since I have actually been able to sit through a church service.
7) I really need to go grocery shopping...maybe tomorrow.

That is all I can think of for now. Life is flying by these days. We have less than two months left in Alaska, and we have so much to do.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Beth, How will you EVER decide on just a few. All of your pictures are amazing. Did Nathan not want to be in any of them? I would be broke after a photo session like that, I would have to have them ALL! I missed you this morning. Love Ya, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!??! How does your husband always get so lucky to be home so much! I'm so jealous! How can he work from home anyways?
    We are praying for your house to sell quickly. I can't imagine keeping a house perfectly clean for so long.
    We DO need to get together soon. Call us sometime and we will try to set up a time to meet.
    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete