Friday, March 13, 2009
First Outing
So, yesterday I went on my first outing with all three children by myself. It was quite the adventure, but all did go well. Earlier this week, I started going back to Jazzercise, which is really good for me, and I love it. But, Nathan had to go back to work on Wednesday, so I had to take the kids with my if I wanted to go Thursday. So, we got ready and went to Jazzercise. That wasn't so bad. I didn't put Kinley in the childcare room, because she is just to small, and she slept through most of the class. I missed some of the strength training, but I still got in a really good workout. After Jazz, I needed to go to the grocery store for a few items. So, in we went. Kinley cried the entire time we were in the store. Thank goodness I only needed a few items!!! And, of course as soon as we were finished, she settled down and slept again. My car needed to be washed, desperately, so we went through the car wash. Nate is so scared of the drive through car wash, it is almost comical. The whole time, I have to reassure him we are just in a "shower for the car" and that it is almost done. By that time, it was almost lunch time and I was exhausted. So, after my nice workout, we drove through McDonald's. So healthy, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a little nervous about getting out with 3 kiddos myself- hope my first time goes as well as yours did. :)
ReplyDelete