So, I don't have much time, but I thought I would update you on what has happened since I last posted...
Last week, Kinley was sick, Brianna was sick, and then I was sick. It was not fun.
We listed our home with a realtor, but the market isn't that great right now. We are considering renting our home. Pray that the Lord will give us wisdom.
The volcano continues to erupt. Kinda puts a dent in some plans.
We sold Nathan's truck...and got more money than we thought we would. Praise the Lord!!!
We shipped my vehicle to GA...so you might ask what we are driving right now. We borrowed my dear friend's vehicle, because her husband is in Afghanistan, and it was just sitting in the garage. The Lord always provides. Thanks Ginger!!!
Nathan has to leave us for a little more than a week for work. BAD timing. I really just want to scream or cry or something like that, but I won't. I will just diligently pack everything that I can, and I know that the Lord will help me through this very busy, very difficult week. And, my children may get to go play with friends a lot while I try to get everything packed this next week.
I am trying to get everything scheduled and taken care of both here and a few things in GA. Plumbing issues here, inspection there, cancel this service, plan for that...it never ends. There is a lot that goes with moving across the country. TONS of fun...let me tell you.
I won't have the computer for the next week, because Nathan needs to take it with him on his trip. So, I will have to check my email and blog at a friend's house sometime this next week. Candance??? Ginger??? Nicole??? Anyone???
Pray for me this next week. Pray that I keep a level head about all of the stuff that needs to get done. Pray that I am patient with my dear children, because it is always hard when Daddy is gone, and the added stress of moving isn't their fault. Pray that our home sells. Pray for my sanity. And, pray that Nathan has a safe trip and gets to come home when planned, on Easter Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come check any time.
ReplyDeleteWell your a busy girl! I know its hectic right now, but I really can't wait to see you! It'll all pay off eventually! :)
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for ya'll. I cannot imagine trying to move across the country. We are planning to move 15 miles down the road and there is so much to think about. I hope that the week goes fast for you while Nathan is gone. I cannot believe that it has almost been a year since we have seen all of you! Can't wait to see you next month!
ReplyDeleteLauren~