Friday, December 14, 2007

Thank You Jesus for Snow!


So, every year since we have lived in Alaska, we have tried to take a nice Christmas picture in the snow. This year proved to be a bit of a challenge because we didn't have snow for awhile. Acutally, we have a really good snow toward the end of October, but we didn't get the picture taken then. But then, all the snow melted off, and the temperatures warmed up, we hadn't had any more snow. Until this week. I left Monday morning with the kids to go to Jazzercise, and we opened the garage door, and huge snow flakes were falling, and the ground was finally covered again with snow. Brianna was just elated, because we had been praying for snow, and she said, "Thank you Jesus for the Snow!" It was just too cute. And, when we got to Jazzercise, while I wasn't looking, she grabbed a big chunk of snow off of the ground and started to eat it. When I found her, she just smiled at me with this guilty little grin...it was too cute!


Here is the little cutie!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww....she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for snow!!! You guys look great in that picture. I love the Santa hats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i love eating snow!!! but we don't have good snow here, so thats prolly not gonna happen for me any time soon! lol enjoy your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear granddaughter, Brianna!

    You look very pretty all of the time, but you look especially pretty in Red!

    As far as snow goes, you probably didn't know that your Grandpa Hendricks also just LOVES snow!!
    Even in my old age, I still get
    a feeling of excitement in my stomach when the snow begins to fall or I look out over a forest with snow covering the branches!!
    I too say, "Thank you Jesus for snow!!" When your Daddy was little and he saw snow for the 1st time in Dallas, Texas, he too ate the snow! We lied down in the snow & made "snow angels"!! That was fun!

    I love you, little one!
    Grandpa Hendricks

    ReplyDelete