Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Pics!

Here is our little snow bunny sledding down the hill on Christmas Day! She had a lot of fun with her Daddy sledding and making snow angels today!

Nate Drewry playing the Dance Revolution game on the Wii.
Austin Drewry...what a cutie!

Here is my little man! He was really tired, and he was squinting his eyes!


This is a Red Velvet Peppermint Cake that I made for our Sunday School Christmas Party last Friday evening. It was really good!!! And, the best part was that it was also pretty easy to make.

4 comments:

  1. It look slike ya'll had a wonderful Christmas.

    I want Dance, Dance revolution!!!
    and that cake looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks so much for having us over...your food all turned out wonderful!
    We look forward to seeing you guys soon...we will have to have you down soon so you can see our new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite... was the cake! yummy! lol Love ya! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
    to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=web creator pro 4.0.0.5 ?
    I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

    ReplyDelete