Thursday, December 20, 2007
COLD!!!
Just so you know, it is really cold here. Really cold. The high for today is ZERO. It is days like today that you just don't want to step out of the house. But of course, today is the day that I have to get important items from the grocery store, like milk. And, of course, the squadron Christmas party is tonight, so not only do I have to go out in the cold, but I have to do so dressed up for a formal event. Some of you may think that I am complaining, and well, I am. It is that bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would complain. We don't even know what zero feels like. :p That is so crazy! You can complain all you want. :-)
ReplyDeleteOuch!!! That is very cold and I agree with Lauren.....complain all you want. But, be sure to enjoy the formal event tonight.
ReplyDeleteJohn says, "Toughen up, buttercup!"
I miss the cold! Okay, I miss the beautiful snow and wearing sweaters, but I really don't miss anything below 20 degrees! :-)
ReplyDeleteAstrid- We miss you!!! Update your blog!
ReplyDelete