Monday, December 17, 2007

Funny Pics

We took a few pics this weekend of the kids. We thought you might enjoy some of these.

This first one, shows Nathan after he realizes he's being punished for biting his Momma. Of course, he could be doing his best impersonation of Popeye the sailor man. It's adorably pitiful, he's sort of forcing the cry.
This one is Brianna being adorable in front of the Christmas tree.

This is Nathan and his Momma right after a good tickle!!

Brianna playing with her McDonald's toy.

And of course, the two Nathan's, one sleeping very peacefully.
We had a great weekend as a family. We took Brianna to see her first movie in the theater. We went to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks" which was lots of fun. If you ask Brianna what we saw, she will say, "Bow chicka wow wow!" which was her favorite line in the movie!

5 comments:

  1. Good pics! I love the popeye one. :-)I'm glad you had a good weekend....."Alvin and the Chipmunks" sounds like it was fun. I can't wait to talk to Brianna about that!
    Love you guys, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol love the crying pic... and the one of both nathans was cute too... it touched my heart! lol and yes alvin and the chipmunks was a good movie! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics...so fun to go to the movies!
    Did you color your hair? It looks blonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I did that a couple of weeks ago. Actually, right after we had lunch last.

    ReplyDelete