"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade on your right hand.
The sun will not smite you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
The Lord will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.
The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in
From this time forth and forever."
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade on your right hand.
The sun will not smite you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
The Lord will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.
The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in
From this time forth and forever."
Nathan read this passage of Scripture to us last night before he left. He knew just what I needed to hear. I am so thankful for a husband who knows me so well and is sensitive to the Lord so that he could share the right Scripture with me during this time. I have read this passage many times today and have gained strength from it. It makes me cry some, but not tears of sadness, tears of comfort...and still tears of missing Nathan.
Today was a good day. Fairly uneventful. Brianna had school, Nate was VERY obedient all day, Kinley is my joyful little lady who continuously brought a smile to my face, and James was a sweet baby all day. I am so thankful for the many blessings of an uneventful day today.
Today was a good day. Fairly uneventful. Brianna had school, Nate was VERY obedient all day, Kinley is my joyful little lady who continuously brought a smile to my face, and James was a sweet baby all day. I am so thankful for the many blessings of an uneventful day today.
No comments:
Post a Comment