
My baby Nate turned two years old on Monday, January 26th. We celebrated his birthday with all of his (and our) friends last weekend at McDonald's. It was so much fun, and the best part for me was that I didn't have to clean up!!! This is Nate saying "cheese" after blowing out his candle. Isn't he adorable???

This is a pic of most of the gang that was there for the party. Notice all the pregnant ladies sitting on the left side of the picture. We are all having babies in February. In addition to those three pregnant ladies, there were two more in attendance. I think that there is something in the water at our church!

This is Nate's friend from church, Amelia. What a cutie!!! She obviously loved her chocolate cupcake!

And, here is our good friend Aubrey, also enjoying her cupcake!

Brianna sure did enjoy playing in the big treehouse!

And, of course, Nate was probably the only child who actually sat and ate most of his food. I tell you, if you put food in front of the boy, he is happy. He especially liked his cupcakes that Brianna and I made for the party!
So, what do you say about baby Nate??? Well, I guess I can start with the fact that we are not going to be able to call him "baby" any more...just Nate. He has definitely grown up so much the past few months. He loves to play with his animals and trains. He absolutely LOVES to be read to...we could do that for hours on end. He has a contagious smile and laugh. He loves to play tackle with his Daddy. He looks so much like his Momma, it is sometimes scary. He has a tender heart. He started singing this week..."Jesus Loves Me." Except, when we get to the "Yes, Jesus loves me" part, he says "Yes, Jesus loves Nate" which is just way to cute. He has absolutely stolen my heart.
I love you Nate, and I pray that your heart will stay tender, that you will come to know Christ as your Savior at a very young age, and that your life will honor Him in all that you do.
Wish we could have been there...
ReplyDelete