So, I guess by your fourth winter in AK the first snowfall of the year isn't as big of a deal. We did get our first snow this past Sunday, and I didn't even take a picture of it. It was really cute though...I was just sitting in the living room with Nate and Brianna, and I glanced out the window, and saw the snow. I told Brianna and Nate to check it out, and they ran to the window. Brianna was so excited (I should have taken the picture of her, but she had just thrown up on her shirt and was actually topless, so I didn't) and all she wanted to do was call her Daddy and let him know. We tried, but he wasn't available at that moment, but he called back soon enough. It snowed off and on for the rest of the evening, and the roads were really icy Monday morning. My friend Nicole came over and we took my car in to have the snow tires put on it...of course that is going to take them a few days, but at least I have Nathan's truck to drive in the mean time (it has all weather tires on it).
So, I guess that is all the fun information going on here. Not much happening. Today was the middle day of Nathan's trip away, so that is good. Tomorrow I have Bible Study, Wednesday I don't have much planned, but I was going to see if Uncle Josh would watch the kids so I could have some time to myself, and Thursday a friend is having a Southern Living party, so that should be fun...I always love to spend money. Although, I don't really know what I would get, but at least I am going to get out of the house. Hopefully by myself. Friday we will probably just go grocery shopping and make sure the house is cleaned up (although, how come I can keep the house so much cleaner when Nathan isn't here???). And then, Saturday we will get up early to watch the OU/Texas game (it is on at 8am here) and then I am going to the Arctic Bazaar (a craft show) on base, and then we will go pick up Nathan at the airport. So, hopefully we will make it through this week.
OK, enough about me...I'll talk with you later, when something interesting happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment