Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Baby Girl's Name

Well, I know that you have all been anxiously awaiting the name of our baby girl. This was a little more difficult for us because we were having a hard time agreeing. Even though Nathan told me that I could choose for myself, I think it is important for him to like the name. And the name I really liked, he didn't and the name that he really liked, I didn't. So, we went back to square one. We had something in mind, but couldn't come up with a good middle name. While at dinner about a week ago, we were discussing it, and Nathan just said the perfect name, and we are stuck with it now. The good thing is that we both really like it, although, it is a little different. So, our baby girl's name is................Kinley Brooke Hendricks. Named Kinley after the tallest mountain in the US, which is also in AK, Mt. McKinley, and named Brooke after my dear younger sister Brooke. I think it goes together well, and if you think of a mountain brook, it is very beautiful and very peaceful. It reminds me of God's creation, which of course, our baby girl is also His creation. So, there you have it. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! It is perfect....and Brooke will now have a bigger head than ever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke told us about. (Shock...hehe) I think it is so cute though! It is the best out of all the ones you were thinking of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name. It is very original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a big head about it!! I am just honored... :)

    ReplyDelete