Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that it is not raining right now...its drizzly, but not raining.
2. I am thankful that Brianna does not have hand, foot and mouth disease (so far) and that she was able to go to mom's morning out this morning. Although, mom isn't getting much of a morning out with two other sick children at home!
3. I am thankful that Kinley only woke me up once last night...the motrin worked!!!
4. I am thankful that Nate is such a sweet little boy and wasn't too disappointed that he couldn't go to MMO at church this morning.
5. I am thankful for SONIC- medium vanilla diet dr. pepper, please! (BTW...they did not have Sonic in Alaska, so this means a whole lot to me)
6. I am thankful for good friends in a new place.
7. I am thankful for my FAMILY...all of you!!!
8. I am thankful for a Savior who continually convicts me of areas in my life that I need to work on.
9. I am thankful for Nathan and his job and his diligence to provide for our family. Not everyone has a dependable job these days.
10. I am thankful for an abundance of leftover food from our Sunday School party this week, so that I can share some with a family that really needs it.

What are you thankful for? I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally wanting Sonic now!! Boo. :)
    Sorry you have sick kiddos, I hope they get better soon for you.

    I'm thankful today is Thursday which means we are very close to the end of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive kinda been a in a thankful rut lately. So I forced myself to make a list of all the things I was thankful for the other day. It made me wonder what I was complaing about.

    FYI - you HAVE to try a white coconut diet dr pepper at sonic. TO.DIE.FOR. Well, ok, so maybe not die for, but you get the point.

    ReplyDelete