Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It has been awhile since I have done this, but hopefully I get in the habit of expressing my thankfulness more often.

1. I am thankful for the Lord showing me how I can be a better wife and mom. I am also thankful for the time to study His Word! Sometimes that is not an easy thing for me to "find".
2. I am thankful for my husband who loves me so much and shows me that every day. He even planned a date night for us this week!!! He is also a wonderful father who LOVES spending time with his kids.
3. I am thankful for my three little munchkins who bring me much joy, laughter and yes, even frustration every day. :)
4. I am thankful for my new church family and the passion for lost souls that is evident in all of the different programs that they offer.
5. I am very, very thankful for mom's morning out at my church.
6. I am thankful that I got to go grocery shopping by myself this morning.
7. I am thankful for new life...a friend had a baby yesterday!
8. I am thankful for my grandmother. She has always been such a godly woman to look up to. She is failing in health now, and doesn't remember much and I honestly don't know how much longer she will live. But, she is an incredible woman and has been an example for all of her children and grandchildren. What a blessing!!
9. I am thankful for my father and the patience he has with his mom and the love that he (and his siblings) are showing her every day. It is taking a lot out of them, but they are doing everything that they can to care for her, and my grandfather, themselves.
10. I am thankful for my mom and her selflessness in all of the situation mentioned above. She gives up my dad every weekend, and helps take care of not only his parents, but her parents as well.
11. I am thankful that all of my siblings now have jobs. Praise the Lord!!!
12. I am thankful for another blogger friend reminding me to do this today. It really does renew your mind to express thankfulness for all God has done in your life.

Now, what are you thankful for...leave me a comment about it!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you! You are an encouragement to me even when you don't know it!
    I love you thankful thursday posts....I should try doing it myself....
    I am heading to Oklahoma next Tuesday if all goes as planned. Hoping to be able to spend some quality time with the ailing grandparents. :-)
    Love you, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for a great friend who always reminds me to BE Thankful!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. be over the latest online [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino games[/url]. vs the all smart [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino games[/url] guide. looking after [url=http://www.avi.vg/]sex[/url] ? or up to superannuated hat newfangled [url=http://bestcasinos.webs.com/]casino games[/url] ? [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/amex-casinos.htm]Amex Casino[/url] . infrequent more [url=http://gravatar.com/amexcasinos]amex casino[/url] sites.
    [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com/onlineblackjack.htm]online blackjack[/url] .

    ReplyDelete