Well, it is late evening now and I have been trying to post all day about last night's sleep...
So, last night was quite interesting. It started with the fact that I had a dull headache all day on Sunday. After eating dinner on the way home from church, I just felt awful. I put Kinley to sleep, and then told Nathan that I didn't feel very well and was going to lay down. Brianna and Nate told me good night, and Nathan put them to bed. I took some medicine and laid down. Another note, is that Nathan has to work late this week, so he was staying up late to get on the right schedule. So, here is the way the rest of the night until morning went...
9:30ish- laid down with bad headache
10:45pm- actually went to sleep (this is early for me...usually don't get to sleep until later)
(Sometime in here I woke up to a big thunderstorm, thought is was nice because I really missed thunderstorms in AK, and went right back to sleep)
1:30am- Kinley wakes up, I feed her, get Nathan who is still up
2am- go back to bed, or I tried to go to sleep...
2:30am- Brianna comes into my room because she had a bad dream. Gets into bed with me. I held her for a while, put her back into bed. BTW...she asked me if my headache was better during this time...how sweet
2:45am (or so)- try to go back to sleep, takes me a little while
6:20am- Kinley wakes up...like completely awake...I'm feeding her...she is not going back to sleep
6:30am- Nate wakes up...he is not going back to sleep
6:31am- I realize I am not going back to sleep...FRUSTRATED!!!
Somehow, I made it through the morning with a good amount of energy. We had a wonderful playdate with some friends of ours from AK who also moved here and just arrived a couple of weeks ago. Nathan was gracious enough to watch Kinley while I took a little nap this afternoon.
On another note...life here in GA is going well. We are pretty settled into our home. I have a few boxes of decorations still out, but I am still decorating, so that makes sense. I just can't decide where to put a few things. We have been attending a really good church here for the past month or so. It is nice to find "family" wherever the Lord takes you. Of course, all of the churches we visited were good, but this one just "fits" if you know what I mean. Nathan is in training and seems to be doing well, not that I would know much about flying airplanes, but he is enjoying this time, I think. Can't think of much else to update, because my life just isn't that interesting. That is why I blogged about a terrible night of sleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow i'm sorry about the lack of sleep and a headache... i have had a headache lately too. but thats so sweet about Brianna! - love that girl! :) Glad you found a nice church!!
ReplyDeleteYour life is VERY interesting! Your a MOM! Excitement everywhere! At least according to your children, hehe. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteGinger
You could always give the kids Benadryl before putting them to bed....they wouldn't wake up for hours! JUST KIDDING!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry you had such a rough night. Hopefully you can catch up throughout the week.
Well, the good thing is that Nathan has been home during the day this week because he is working evenings, so I was able to get a nap in the afternoon. But, then, I had another interesting night of sleep last night...oh well.
ReplyDelete