Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Pics

OK, so these are just some random pics that my sis took...fun times!!!

Here is Nathan dressed up in his swing dancin' clothes...being a goofball as usual.
This is the guy I fell in love with!
Here is a pic that Brooke took of me walking with the girls to the woods behind our house. She did a good job with the editing too. I love it!!!

Kinley's little piggies!!!

All three kids on the playset that their dad built for them!

I absolutely love this one. Brooke is so creative!!!

Brooke was here on her birthday, and we had a Disney princess theme party. This is all of the girls dressed up as princesses. It was tons of fun!!!

Snapshot of Kinley and mom...

Nate was a cowboy for the party...so here are my cowboy and princess!

2 comments:

  1. It was very out of the blue to hear from you but not unwelcome in the least. You have had quite a lot of life lived since the last time I heard from you and you, too, have a lovely family. Brooke really did get some good pictures of you guys. Your house in GA is beautiful as well and no matter how messy your house becomes, I am almost guarantee it will still be cleaner than mine. You think I am kidding, but I have witnesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the pictures are so cute, but I LOVE Kinleys huge smile in the one where she's dressed up like a princess with Brianna and Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete