We got to do some gold mining, and keep what we found.
Ok, so we didn't really find nuggets THAT big, only a few of those smaller pieces, about $33
But we had a great time swimming in the pool.
Then we saw the Great Alaskan Pipeline. Hey, lets get some more oil in that thing, these gas prices are killing us!
After scouting for about 15 hours on the road for animals and seeing only a caribou and one rabbit, we come home and see this visitor in our backyard. I risked my life to get a picture this close, so hope you enjoy it!
And of course, a compelling case for the cutest kids in the world.
Those are great pictures!
ReplyDeleteI remember the "Deep in the Heart of Texas" song story. haha
OKLAHOMA, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.
ReplyDeleteAnd the waving wheat can sure smell sweet when the wind comes right behing the rain!
Just a little reminder about God's country. :-)
Good pics....thanks for risking your life. It was worth it!
Nice pics Nathan. Boomer Sooner baby!
ReplyDeleteHey Nath! Those are awesome pictures, you have the most adorable kids....can't wait to see your next one :) Hope you survive ok without Beth...don't feed them pizza all week! :)
ReplyDeleteokay beth... i mean this in the nicest way. nate is huge!!! seriously he's gonna be a big boy. and for the whole phone thing w/ brianna, i realize she's only 3... i'm just stating the fact its hard to make conversation w/ her if its not face to face.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!
Brooke~
I am NOT huge!! I've been working out, doing situps, whatever it takes.
ReplyDeleteThose comments really hurt. I thought you were a little nicer than that!
Nathan
:)
I know this is a little late but.... The starts at night are big and bright. *clap, clap, clap, clap* Deep in the heart of Texas. Reminds me of the one I love, *clap, clap, clap, clap* Deep in the heart of Texas.
ReplyDeleteI could go on but I thought that was better than the wind sweeping down the plain. Sorry Beth, you married a Texan, and your future son in law is one too, what did you expect? lol. Love Y'all!
Okay the stars at night, not the starts. Your pregnancy is rubbing off on me. LOL!
ReplyDeletehahahaha i was talking about baby nate. but i can't call him the baby anymore :( all well!!! baby ?? is on its way!!! soOoOoOoOoOo... i updated and you didn't even have to remind me!!!! aren't you proud!?!? you better go look! and comment! :)
ReplyDeleteLove
Brooke~