Well, I know that I said in my last post that my next post would be about our vacation, but that is going to have to wait for a little while.
So, for the big announcement...we are expecting Hendricks Baby #3!!! We are so excited that the Lord has blessed us with another little baby!!! We have actually known for about a month or so, but we were unsure of when the due date would be. We had an ultrasound this past Thursday, and found out that we are due on February 16th, 2009. So, this next 10 months is shaping up to be very busy. Nathan is very busy at work, will hopefully be upgrading to Instructor Pilot, we will be having a baby, and most likely be moving.
Please pray that the Lord will keep our baby safe and keep me strong and healthy. I have been very fatigued this time...much more than the last two pregnancies. And, when I am tired, I am nauseous. So, that is all kinds of fun. Brianna has been such a help, even though she is just barely three years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEA!!! I have already found the fabric I want to use for this babies quilt. :-) It is gender neutral and really, really cute! I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSweetness... I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. You are rich with fun. Congratulations to your family. I hope you feel better soon. You do not have time to be tired or sick. I love the pictures of all of you. Thank you for keeping us posted. You have a beautiful family. Missing you. Uncle Doug and Aunt Janece
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Beth! Hope this pregnancy goes well...I love your due date...that's Jon's birthday! Great day!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I was there when you told them on the phone! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI want to type something different from everyone else so...Yipee!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, I will be praying for the new baby and you as usual.
Love ya,
Britt
Katie, it was so good to see you when you were in Oklahoma. Thank you for coming by to visit. Congratulations on your pregnancy. It is wonderful to see your family grow in number and spirit. Lori Beasley
ReplyDelete