This first picture is just a cute picture of Baby Nate the other day. He was walking around the house with the little ax from his fire truck, and we thought that it looked like he was smoking a pipe. A bad habit we know, but it was really cute.
This next picture was taken last night. I had a doctor's appointment Thursday afternoon, so the kids spent the afternoon at our friend's home. So, Brianna never got a nap, and Nicole said that she played hard the entire time she was there. So, when we got home, we were eating dinner, and she just fell asleep at the table. We just took her to bed, and she slept all night, until we woke her up at 8am Friday morning.

Other notes: Life has been very hectic this week. I have been trying to get everything settled for me to be off my feet for 2-3 weeks, after having surgery on both of my feet. Plus, I have had to go to the lab for blood work and then to my Pre-Op appointment. Today, I spent the entire day running errands. The kids made it about half way through the day before they got sick of it. I called my babysitter, and she came and put the kids down for their naps and stayed home with them while I went to pick up prescriptions and crutches and just a few more things. I think that I am now pretty ready for my surgery on Monday. Please pray that the Lord will guide the doctor's hands and that my recovery will go as smoothly as possible. My mother will also be flying up here on Tuesday to take care of my children, so please pray that she has a safe flight. And, we are starting Radically Married at our church this Sunday, so please pray that the Lord will bring the right couples to the study and that He will be glorified through this study.We will keep you posted on both Radically Married and on how the surgery goes.
Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteI will definately be praying for you as you go through surgery, and recover.
Beth,
ReplyDeleteWe pray that you will be given His Strength each day, that you will see and experience His Faithfulness in new and profound ways.
I wish we did not have to go through trials and tribulations but I know that His joy comes in the morning. Give Mom a big hug for Becky and I when she arrives
John
Very cute pictures. :-)
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you for sure! I hope that everything goes well with the surgery. I also hope that the recovery goes well. I am glad that your mom will ba able to come up and help you out. :-)
ok... i know mom hasn't gotten there yet. but... give her back!!!! i'm already frustrated with dad! i'll post about it soon... but still cute pics and i hope things go well while your injured~... love you!
ReplyDeleteKisses***
Brooke~