Well, I know it has been a long time since I sat down to blog. But, we have been super busy around here. Well, kind of...
Nathan got home almost two weeks ago. He had to hit the ground running at work as soon as he came home, so that was no fun at all. But, I guess since he is an important dude when it comes time for reports to be pulled, he had to get them done. But, once that once over, we went to Pensacola Beach for a few days. It was very relaxing and very fun. Of course, the kids still woke us up early, but we just made the most of it...for the most part. We just hung out at the beach and pool, ate at two of our favorite restaurants (Flounders and Landrys) and Nathan took the big kids Putt-Putt twice while I stayed behind and let James sleep and got some quiet time to myself. When we left Pensacola, we went to Destin to see a young lady who is very dear to my heart. I babysat Kaley for years when she (and I!!!) were younger, and she is working in Destin this summer. So, we went and ate at her restaurant, and then headed home.
And, then, this week has been Children's Day Camp (formerly known as Vacation Bible School) at church. I am teaching third graders, and I have a room full of twelve sweet little girls. And, eight of their names start with the letter A, and none of them are the same. Just an interesting little fact. We are having a great time, and one of my little "A" girls accepted Christ as her Savior this morning. Brianna, Nate and Kinley all have Day Camp classes to attend, and then of course James is in the nursery. This is definitely a hard week for all of us, because we are so tired, but it is definitely worth it.
I have more thoughts, but it is late, and Day Camp starts early. TTYL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment