
Well, he is here! We had a planned "induction" on Wednesday. I use the term induction lightly, because they just broke my water, and then we let nature take its course. Anyway, the doctor broke my water at 1pm, and he was born at 5:43pm...natural birth, for all of you who care. Everything went very smoothly. I wish there was more to tell, but there really isn't, unless you want the yucky details, which I don't think most of you do. He weighed in at 9lbs, was 19 3/4 inches long, and is a very healthy little man!

The great thing about it being your fourth child...they have no problem letting you leave the hospital after only 24 hours, especially since there were no complications. I was so glad to be able to spend the night in my own bed and be home with all my children last night and today.

And, I have to say a big thank you to my friends Pam, Debra and Chrissie who all helped with Brianna, Nate and Kinley while we were in the hospital. What would a military wife do without the help of good Christian friends?
AHHHH! So cute! Looks like Brianna to me. Wish I was there to help you out. Maybe a trip this summer is in order? :-)
ReplyDelete