Thursday, August 12, 2010

Brianna's first day of school

Rule #1 If you have a pony tail, you must spin around for the "action photo.
Brianna is such a happy girl, and I think she loved her uniform
She is ready for school, although she did admit she was a little scared for the first day.
Here she is checking out her desk during the open house the day before.
And, the morning of the first day of school, we actually had enough time to take pictures of the moment.
Covenant Academy's logo
Day 2 and her new kindergarten bag. To be honest, we can't believe 5 years have gone by so fast. We are so proud of you, Brianna!

3 comments:

  1. Love, Love! She is so adorable!

    Side note: Kinley looks SO much like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is already in school. I am so glad she is enjoying it! Aunt Becky is SOOOO proud of her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. **Tears**
    I'm missing everything! Can I just come back to Georgia and grow up with my lil BB??
    She looks adorable! So glad she loves school :) GO BRIANNA!!!!
    Love,
    Brookie~

    ReplyDelete