Monday, May 24, 2010

Nathan saying his verses



Of course, we are so proud of him, storing up truth at a young age is not a guarantee of anything, but we do hope it stays with him. My Dad taught me this when I was five, so this is my way of thanking him for keeping the word of God on my mind. Thanks Dad.

Nathan

7 comments:

  1. That is too cute! Good job Nate!
    My favorite part...."Huh?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love his expression when he says "And it's leaf does not wither". Such a storyteller!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! That was so great Beth! Aw! I love that kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go NATE!! and good job parents for teaching! Love ya'll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Nate! That is one of Grandpa Clay's favorite verses too! Keep hiding God's Word in your heart. I love you! Grandpa Clay

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious. That really blessed my heart. I remember how much fun it was teaching the kids their Bible verses. May God's richest blessings be yours as you teach your beautiful children God's unchanging Word. Love you. Aunt Gina and Uncle Garry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was just so awesome and sweet! Wow, a little pastor in the making maybe? Bless you guys!
    Cousin Denise

    ReplyDelete