Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that Kinley had a good check up with the doctor this morning.

2. I am thankful for our church's Mom's Morning Out program. My kids love it!!!

3. I am thankful for getting lots of errands run today.

4. I am thankful that all of my children are either sleeping right now or are playing quietly in their room so that I can catch a quick nap this afternoon.

5. I am thankful for the local MOPS group here in Warner Robins.

6. I am thankful that the Lord is teaching me some kinda tough stuff right now. I will be stronger for it.

7. I am thankful to be a part of a wonderful choir at our church.

8. I am thankful for discipleship.

9. I am so thankful for my wonderful, loving and caring husband. What would I do without him??? And, he is pretty cute too!

What are you thankful for??? Take time to tell the Lord today.

No comments:

Post a Comment